Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-10-2019, 01:53 AM   #46
Gameboy213
Connoisseur
Gameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Oasis 2018, Onyx Boox Note Pro
Thanks! I actually joined and took a look just the other day.

It doesn’t seem to be something for the Pro as much as the standard Note. Am I wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.H View Post
Hi, Here is the fb post in full with links.....

Recommend these screen protectors as they add a bit of friction (more like pencil on paper) to the screen of Boox note and nova pro. The nova pro one fits well the note plus fits very exactly on the note pro and could use a slight trim of 0.5-1mm around edges for easier install and better adhesion at very edges. I think Antireflex HD is preferable over just Antireflex version. Antireflex does add more friction but it is thicker and makes the screen a touch blurred due to the level of matte finish.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/atFoliX-...QAAOSws2RcD~o1

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/atFoliX-...8AAOSwCcZcsIbW
Gameboy213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 05:32 PM   #47
machinogodzilla
Groupie
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
Not sure if it's going to be of much help but GoodEreader published this video where they try out different pens with different devices:

https://youtu.be/rYF-PIlFomE?t=62
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 01:08 AM   #48
Gameboy213
Connoisseur
Gameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinogodzilla View Post
Not sure if it's going to be of much help but GoodEreader published this video where they try out different pens with different devices:

https://youtu.be/rYF-PIlFomE?t=62
I actually saw that as well! I went with the remarkable tips.
Old 08-15-2019, 09:51 PM   #49
genomorro
genomorro began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Pro / Kobo Aura One
Hi, I just bought these nibs (ACK22211): https://www.amazon.com.mx/gp/product...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The nib "works" but the sensitivity is horrible. The pencil "draws" without touching the screen, so there is no control of the pencil.

In addition, the original nib is a bit loose after try the new one, I think is unusable.

Does anyone know if this can be fixed?
genomorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 09:38 AM   #50
M.I.H
M.I.H began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx boox note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameboy213 View Post
Thanks! I actually joined and took a look just the other day.

It doesn’t seem to be something for the Pro as much as the standard Note. Am I wrong?
Hi. It is not for the original flexible screen Note, it is for the glass screen Note Plus (same flat glass screen as Note Pro). As I mentioned it does fit very exactly though, I trimmed mine about a millimetre around all the edges and it is easier to apply and sticks down fully to the edge if you cut right.
M.I.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 02:23 PM   #51
Gameboy213
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.H View Post
Hi. It is not for the original flexible screen Note, it is for the glass screen Note Plus (same flat glass screen as Note Pro). As I mentioned it does fit very exactly though, I trimmed mine about a millimetre around all the edges and it is easier to apply and sticks down fully to the edge if you cut right.
Well I’m that case I will give it a try! I did t get that from the post.

Thanks!
Old Today, 03:13 AM   #52
NullReference
NullReference began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard1sama View Post
Hi!
I was planning on getting a different stylus (with buttons) to set them up as eraser and highlight functions.
My question is: Is it possible to do that? If the answer is yes, can you point one good enough?
Thx
I don't think it is. I haven't come across any settings for that or seen it anywhere as a feature.

Last edited by NullReference; Today at 03:16 AM.
NullReference is offline   Reply With Quote