Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-18-2019, 01:29 PM   #1
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Joe Meets Sasquatch & Nanobots

My first novelette, was uploaded to Amazon today. It will probably be a few days before it appears. It's just $0.99

EDIT: It is available on Amazon as of 1-20-2019

Joe Meets Sasquatch and Nanobots (a Sci-Fi/Fantasy novelette) — the Joe Slayd story #1. While hiking mountain trails, Joe meets and is attacked by an enraged female sasquatch. He is near death when a male sasquatch, Sam, brings him back by a reciprocal blood transfusion via teleportation. Joe’s new blood is filled with nanobots that not only save his life but also increase his physical strength significantly. Over the years Joe learns to program his nanobots to levels previously unknown by the sasquatch people. They also make telepathy and teleportation possible. What would do if you could teleport yourself, other people or animals with no adverse effects, or maybe transmuting one material to another by moving subatomic particles around?
Read this novelette and find out what Joe did as well as seeing some of his other adventures.

A couple of things I do differently from most writers in my novelette;
1) I added links to Wikipedia for words or phrases. So if your ereader has internet capably you can jump out to Wikipedia for an explanation.
2) I'm learning to sketch so rather than a wordy description of my characters, I sketched them. I never liked the detailed descriptions I find in the books I read.

Last edited by slayda; 01-20-2019 at 11:37 PM.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote