Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 09-14-2021, 06:52 PM   #1
oavaldezi
oavaldezi began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Fire 8
Looking for a cataloging app. Anyone tried Libib?

I'm looking for an app where I can catalog/manage my library and my wish-to-read books. I currently have scattered records on Amazon, Kobo, Goodreads and Google Books, and would prefer a centralized solution.

I've found Libib (https://www.libib.com/), but has anyone tried other solutions?
oavaldezi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 07:16 PM   #2
dunhill
Addict
dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by oavaldezi View Post
I'm looking for an app where I can catalog/manage my library and my wish-to-read books. I currently have scattered records on Amazon, Kobo, Goodreads and Google Books, and would prefer a centralized solution.

I've found Libib (https://www.libib.com/), but has anyone tried other solutions?
Haven't tried Calibre?
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2021, 07:18 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Your best solution is Calibre.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 10:25 PM   #4
oavaldezi
oavaldezi began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Fire 8
But isn't Calibre for local ebook collections? I'd also like to catalog books I want to purchase and read in the future.
oavaldezi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 01:56 AM   #5
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by oavaldezi View Post
But isn't Calibre for local ebook collections? I'd also like to catalog books I want to purchase and read in the future.
You can do that creating empty books, I have a library which includes only the books that I know they are going to appear in the future and I search for them to check if they have appeared in the libraries I have the card.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert