Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-23-2010, 07:14 PM   #1
thorn
Connoisseur
thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.thorn knows the square root of minus one.

Device: currently: ipod touch
html to .mobi or .prc. tables & graphics used to be perfect; are now absent. ??

Spring semester last year I was taking a class, and since Kindle 2 would do nothing with pdf's, when possible, I would grab my articles in html instead and convert them using Mobipocket Creator. (Back then Calibre wouldn't convert html yet.) All of the graphics showed up consistently perfectly.

I'm taking another class, and while I appreciate the ability to read actual pdf's in landscape mode, I still prefer to convert my readings when I can. I'm a heavy annotator.

This semester, tables, graphs & images are all absent from my converted html documents. I converted first using Calibre; then tried using Mobipocket Creator. All still totally blank. Any ideas why? Any tips on avoiding this? I do have all of the files associated with each article -- is there a way for me to make them visible to the converting software?
thorn is offline   Reply With Quote