Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you want the non-functional DEL-button to be?
lookup in dictionary 13 24.07%
set a bookmark 11 20.37%
mark books read/unread 3 5.56%
a DEL-button or nothing 21 38.89%
just copy some other button 0 0%
something completely different (leave message) 6 11.11%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2009, 08:19 PM   #16
arit
Cybook Warrior
arit has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.arit has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.arit has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.arit has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.arit has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nokia E65, HTC Universal, Cybook G3
It should make me king of the world so I could make bookeen to make it user-definable for all other Cybook users
arit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 03:50 AM   #17
Abelturd
Little Fuzzy Soldier
Abelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toys

Device: cybook gen3, htc hero, ipaq 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoine View Post
(I don't listen to music on my Cybook, I have other devices to do that !)
Nobody frickin' does. Yet we have the priceless option.
Abelturd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2009, 04:59 AM   #18
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
It could be a "redraw" button. That could be useful to remove the ghosting when reading with the flash refresh off (when the ghosting gets serious, press redraw) or when viewing pictures or covers where the ghosting appreciably degrades the quality (press redraw and get a perfect image).
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:32 AM   #19
junior
Connoisseur
junior began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Currently I use the dictionary lookup a lot, then to get the button with the dictionary lookup function would be wonderful for me.
junior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:00 AM   #20
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
the delete button should be programmed to send a nudge to Bookeen that new firmware is overdue ... :takestongueoutofcheek:
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2009, 07:58 PM   #21
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
As a lefthander I would appreciate it very much if Netronix or Bookeen could arrange the bottoms on the left side as this:

1 (now music): page back
2 menu
3 back
4 (now empty): page forward

Billi
Yes! User-configurable would be ideal... I'd make the buttons:

1 (now music): page forward
2 back/up (I need to think about this some more)
3 delete
4 (now empty): page back
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:09 PM   #22
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
I would like the 'delete' button to be 'dictionary lookup' as I use that more often than I would ever delete on the go. I like to delete at my computer because it prompts me to update GoodReads with the books I've finished.

I would *love* it if the "+/-" buttons on the right side of the Cybook could be programmed to something else, perhaps increase/decrease font size.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:09 AM   #23
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
I have a silly idea, and if the delete button will....

Delete files/folders on the Cybook ?
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote