Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-20-2016, 08:12 AM   #1
bruce_wayne
bruce_wayne began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Highlights sync of sideloaded books

Hello,
I'm looking for a e-ink reader that syncs the highlights of a book, even if the book is sideloaded.

A possible solution (correct me if I'm wrong), is to buy an e-reader with Android (e.g.Icarus Illumina), and use PocketBook Android app both on the e-reader and on my phone, to keep the highlights in sync.

Is there a simpler/better solution?

Thank you
bruce_wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 06:15 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
To the best of my knowledge only the Kindles sync highlights of books not purchased from the associated store. And for this to work, you need to email the books rather than sideload via USB.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert