Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-23-2016, 06:31 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
List of Nook devices at Barnes & Noble?

Okay, sorry if this is a stupid question. I currently own three Nook Simple Touches (one with Glowlight). I had one as a backup (which I realized I was never going to need) and I just sold it on eBay. I need to de-register it (which I think I can still do from the device). But I also want to insure that it is no longer listed as one of my devices at Barnes & Noble. I can not find where my devices are listed at B&N anymore. It used to be so simple. Can anyone give me a pointer? Thanks.

EDIT: I finally found it. Sorry for venting my frustration. Used to just be under "My Nook" I believe.

Last edited by rcentros; 06-23-2016 at 06:34 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 06:37 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
My Account--->Manage Account--->Manage Your Nook
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote