Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 01-27-2018, 09:49 PM   #1
jdege
Connoisseur
jdege began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Tablet
Widgets missing, when CC moved to SD card

I installed an SD card on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, and moved some of my apps to it.

When I moved CC to the SD card the desktop widgets disappeared. Not just from the desktop, but from the widget selector.

When I moved it back, they reappeared.
jdege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:52 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
This is an Android limitation. Desktop widgets are available only if an app is installed in main memory. Nothing we can do about that.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2018, 01:24 PM   #3
jdege
Connoisseur
jdege began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Tablet
I understand.
Thanks.
jdege is offline   Reply With Quote