Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 08-16-2014, 02:14 PM   #1
svkanthikiran
svkanthikiran began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
Caliber help for deleting Book Title, page nos., Date and time in EPUB o/p file

Hello:

I'm using caliber. When i convert pdf to epub, Book Title, page nos., Date and time are displayed between pages in EPUB output file.
Can any one please tell how to delete them using setting option.

Thanks in advance!
svkanthikiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 02:47 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please use the forums correctly. Calibre questions belong in the Calibre forum, to where I am now moving it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-16-2014, 04:06 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by svkanthikiran View Post
Hello:

I'm using caliber. When i convert pdf to epub, Book Title, page nos., Date and time are displayed between pages in EPUB output file.
Can any one please tell how to delete them using setting option.

Thanks in advance!
Have fun. PDF is the worst format to start with

Convert PDF documents

IMHO forget settings, there is just too much to get right.

Learn REGEX and use the editor, where you can see the results of a search and make adjustments as you go. (It is rare a single pattern will do all)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote