Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old Yesterday, 06:22 PM   #2371
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Finished up Starship Mage. The narrator was a bit like the book, a solid good quality read. He was a bit more of a reader than a voice actor. I'm going to pick up the next book in the series, plus the first book in the Red Falcon series. Both books basically fork from Starship Mage, one following one main character, the other following the other main character. I've read both series in ebooks and it works well. I just wish Robert Jordon had followed that approach!

Next up is A Call to Vengeance, book 3 of David Weber's Manticore Ascendant series, though I suspect most of the writing was done by the other two co-authors, Timothy Zahn and Thomas Pope. It doesn't quite feel like a David Weber book, but it's enjoyable enough. The narrator isn't bad either.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM   #2372
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3, PPW 2 3, HDX, KBasic 4, 5, 7 & 8, Nook ST, Glo, HD+, Echos
Finished We Are Legion (We are Bob) by Dennis Taylor. This was great! Not at all what I was expecting. Still sciency, but lots of humor.
Tarana is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
audible, audiobooks, recommendations