Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-17-2018, 02:16 PM   #1
Cthulhu4u
Cthulhu4u began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Epun drm

I've got a book that I paid for in Google play books, but I want to convert it to MOBI. The book is DRM protected. So, can anyone give me instructions on how to get the epub from Google books, remove the DRMso I can get it converted?
Cthulhu4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 02:42 PM   #2
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
Do a search for Apprentice Alf and you will find everything you need to know about conversion. Sorry I can't be more specific but there are Terms of Service and other legalities that prevent giving detailed instructions here. But it's fairly easy to do once you have Calibre and the correct tools. Backing up one's books is always a good idea, one never knows when a DRM server will fail or a store go out of business.
Byrdie is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2018, 03:26 PM   #3
Cthulhu4u
Cthulhu4u began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Thanks, I search for it now.
Cthulhu4u is offline   Reply With Quote