Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 12-02-2016, 01:47 PM   #1
PJV
PJV began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7
Newbie question on transferring books from Companion to kindle for iPad

Hello all,
I tried searching the forums but couldn't find an answer and my apologies if This has been posted before.

I've just downloaded the Companion app for the iPad and was wondering if it is possible to transfer books from Companion to Kindle for iPad. I have an IPad Pro 9.7 with the latest operating system.
Thank you in advance
PJV
PJV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:46 PM   #2
cedhax
Addict
cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
Re: Newbie question on transferring books from Companion to kindle for iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJV View Post
Hello all,
I tried searching the forums but couldn't find an answer and my apologies if This has been posted before.

I've just downloaded the Companion app for the iPad and was wondering if it is possible to transfer books from Companion to Kindle for iPad. I have an IPad Pro 9.7 with the latest operating system.
Thank you in advance
PJV
There are many forums on the mobileread.com website. For a list of such forums, see
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/

PJV, the best place to post your specific question is the Calibre Companion forum, as clearly implied by the very title of your question.
cedhax is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2016, 04:43 PM   #3
PJV
PJV began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7
Lol, turns out I'm quite the noob, thought this was the Calibre companion forum. Thanks for guiding me to the right forum Cedhax
PJV is offline   Reply With Quote