Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-24-2015, 02:40 PM   #1
tayseidel
Zealot
tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Glo HD, Aura H20, PRS-T1
KSM Wifi keeps turning off / Koreader progress sync

I've set up Koreader on both of my Kobo devices, and koreader progress sync doesn't seem to be working. Its possible that the epubs I'm using aren't the same- one might have the font settings removed in the CSS stylesheet. I will try reloading the book in question on both devices and then try sync again.

I did notice that the WiFi doesn't stay connected though. When I put both devices to sleep and the wake up, I have to reconnect to the WiFi via KSM by using WiFi.enable.dchp .

How do I get KSM to automatically reconnect on wakeup? For sync to work, I need WiFi to connect itself.
tayseidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:27 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
The KOReader Progress Sync is part of KOReader, not KSM. You should turn the Wifi on in KOReader, not KSM, for this function.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert