Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-27-2016, 03:03 PM   #61
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I got it this morning, too, and I'm no troublemaker.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 03:12 PM   #62
Polarpenguin
Groupie
Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS- T3S, Kobo aura H2O Kobo aura One Kobo libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickiTee View Post
I received it this morning. I wonder if I would have received it if I hadn't contacted them?
Got one last night.

Quote:
I had a credit from Sainsbury's for a book that couldn't be transfered from my Nook account. At least this way you can purchase the book again if you want.
Definitely Sainsbury initiating that then & probably the £10.00 credit too.
As not had that from any other kobo transfer.
Polarpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2016, 04:06 AM   #63
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Got the transfer email, trying it now
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 04:18 AM   #64
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
168 of 169 books transferred, painless took about 5 mins or so.

£15.19 store credit
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 06:51 AM   #65
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, Marvin 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB1972 View Post
168 of 169 books transferred, painless took about 5 mins or so.

£15.19 store credit
Nice! I haven't had my email yet.
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2016, 07:56 AM   #66
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
Me too...

My transfer came this morning too - it took all of 30 seconds to transfer and I have been credited with just over 13 of my English pounds to spend!!!!
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 08:41 AM   #67
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
12 books (which I've no memory of buying) and £10 credit for me! I think I probably bought them when the Sainsbury's store opened and they had some very good offers.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 10:37 AM   #68
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My email arrived, and all my books (just 7) transferred and I have £10 extra credit.

I'm now waiting for my £20 voucher for a KA1. It should arrive "shortly after you sign up"...
Old 11-08-2016, 02:41 PM   #69
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Wow, that was easy. My 24 books transferred, and a £10 credit.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 02:55 PM   #70
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Yes, a nice smooth transfer and more free money. I only had four books, and half of those were bought with the £5 I got from the Nook transfer (where I had 0 books). And now I get another £10. Sweet. The only trouble is I'm slipping further behind on my TBR, and this won't help, but it's a nice problem to have.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 04:30 PM   #71
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Interesting. I wonder how many emails they've received from people who haven't had anything from them.
I've never received a single email from them. I was a Nook transfer into Sainsbury's.

Last edited by Josieb1; 11-08-2016 at 04:36 PM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 04:31 PM   #72
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
Painless. Time to check non couponable non fiction items on my wish list.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 04:45 PM   #73
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
...half of those were bought with the £5 I got from the Nook transfer (where I had 0 books). And now I get another £10. Sweet.
If book stores keep merging, you could be a very rich man
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 05:27 PM   #74
chrisridd
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
If book stores keep merging, you could be a very rich man
The £10 credit from the Sainsbury's transfer expires at the end of 2016.

https://store.kobobooks.com/p/sainsburysebooks
Old 11-09-2016, 08:07 AM   #75
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisridd View Post
The £10 credit from the Sainsbury's transfer expires at the end of 2016.

https://store.kobobooks.com/p/sainsburysebooks
Thank you that was exactly what I came in to ask
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote