Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-24-2017, 09:23 PM   #1
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Officiel Kobo Glo HD Sleep Cover - Beige

My Kobo Glo died while under warranty and Kobo replaced it with a different model. They only wanted the device back so I still have the official beige/cream sleep cover sold by Kobo with the unit (made by Rakuen).

Was going to throw it out but decided to post in case there is anyone in need.

Selling as is..barely used..the plastic frame has no cracks, etc.. I do see a slight mark on the back about the size of a pin head.

$8.00 incl priority shipping to the US. Paypal preferred.

Last edited by Boston; 03-24-2017 at 09:27 PM.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote