Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 06-04-2003, 08:43 PM   #1
phlyphish
phlyphish began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Clie T615C
Problem with Daily update type pages like Joke a day

I'm having a problem with some daily update pages in that they don't seem to be updating automatically each day. For example, the Joke-a-day site listed in the wcc worked fine the first time but I keep getting the same day's pages on successive days, i.e. I'm not getting new joke, etc. every day.

I'd appreciate any suggestions or help anyone can provide. Thanks.
Old 06-05-2003, 03:34 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Hmm I haven't tried their page but did you load it with Internet Explorer that they are actually updating their page on a daily basis?
Advert
Old 06-05-2003, 05:42 PM   #3
phlyphish
phlyphish began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Clie T615C
I went to the web page using IE but it wouldn't show today's information until I clicked on the browser's refresh button. Once I do that for every page involved, then it all downloads through Isilox.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:41 PM   #4
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I wonder if your link, is a link to a specific day's page? Rather than a link to the main part of the web site.