Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-04-2016, 06:37 AM   #1
ATarquin
ATarquin began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
My Collections on Kobo Glo HD

Hi guys,

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I have a Kobo Glo HD and a heck of a lot of books on it. I use Calibre to manage my library and there is something I haven't been able to figure out.

I was wondering if there is a way to set up the "My Collections" section on the Kobo via Calibre. I have all the correct metadata in the series section of Calibre.

What I would like is to be able to go to the "My Collections" tab on my kobo and have it come up as a list of series with all the books from each series in their respective collection.

For example:
Underworld USA Series
then all the underworld books here
Hyperion
all the hyperion books in this collection

Sorry, I hope this is making sense to you and there is an answer to this. I'm not being very eloquent tonight. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
ATarquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 06:42 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Take a look in the sticky posts in this sub forum.....
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 06:50 AM   #3
ATarquin
ATarquin began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I had read through that guide but had obviously missed something as now it seems to have worked. Thanks Peter and sorry to bother you with stupid Q's
ATarquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 09:23 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATarquin View Post
I had read through that guide but had obviously missed something as now it seems to have worked. Thanks Peter and sorry to bother you with stupid Q's
A stupid question is one unasked.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, collections, kobo glo, series organization