Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-17-2020, 05:22 PM   #1
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Good Android ePub app that supports vertical writing?

Hi, I'm looking for a good android ePub app that supports vertical writing for languages like Japanese for my Boox Nova 2. Right now I've tried moon+ and neoreader and neither do it. Also tried gitden but it seems ancient and doesn't seem to work quite right either.

Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote