Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-29-2020, 03:11 PM   #1
m__j
m__j began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook
Audio adapter for PocketBook HD 3

I use this reader paired with an external speaker via Bluetooth and it works fine.
Now I also want to use it with wired headphones and I am surprised not to find an adapter offered by PocketBook. Maybe it should not be that surprising as I neither see a case for HD 3 on their website, which is really weird (https://www.pocketbook-int.com/fr/accessories).
Anyway, I wonder if there any particular adapters you recommend? I found one on Amazon, but then in comments some people complain it does not always work, not with all devices. Which I don't understand, by the way, protocols and standards seem clear, if they are implemented in a device, then any cable should do.
In any case, it would be great to know your experiences and recommendations.
m__j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 05:51 AM   #2
Cyfranek
Groupie
Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: PocketBok Era, Kindle Oasis 3, Bookeen Diva HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by m__j View Post
Maybe it should not be that surprising as I neither see a case for HD 3 on their website, which is really weird (https://www.pocketbook-int.com/fr/accessories).

If You are from France, You should know that PocketBook is distributed as Vivlio there: https://www.vivlio.com. Maybe ask Vivlio for such adapter, but first take a look into the box again. The adapter is quite small it should be packed together with USB cable. Maybe they are still together in the box.

Last edited by Cyfranek; 08-31-2020 at 12:20 PM.
Cyfranek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2020, 06:38 AM   #3
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Not sure if the bluetooth variant (HD3) is supporting USB2Audio - my guess is rather not.
The adapter from the PB 740 looks like this:
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Micro-USB-5-...d/111715849129
but you can probably use something like this:
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Wireless-Blu...k/233623956251

Last edited by nhedgehog; 08-30-2020 at 06:41 AM.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 01:55 PM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by m__j View Post
In any case, it would be great to know your experiences and recommendations.
Since these adapters are supposed to come with the HD 3 you could probably email PocketBook's support and let them know you didn't receive it.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote