Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 05-09-2020, 11:33 AM   #16
Waldy
Connoisseur
Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo,Tolino,BN,PB,Kindle,Likebook,Inkbook
@roffinator
pn sent.
Waldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 07:19 AM   #17
epidemya
epidemya began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch 905C
Hi.
I have a Tolino Shine 1 updated to the latest firmware.
I would like to put an image with android or get root to be able to install apk.
Can someone send me instructions and downloads privately.
Thank you
epidemya is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-11-2020, 11:09 AM   #18
Famos
Famos began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino Shine
Help

Hello,

I see you opened the shine as well. My Tolino Shine 1 is no longer booting. So I have searched for the error.
The built-in SD card is defective. Did someone send me a data image of the card (Linux dd)? Then I can replace the SD card.

Thanks
Famos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 05:45 AM   #19
Waldy
Connoisseur
Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Waldy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

@Famos
pn sent.
Old 09-01-2020, 11:49 PM   #20
Sasha1968
Sasha1968 began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
Hello. Why aren't the links available in the first message? https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...48&postcount=1
Sasha1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2020, 01:31 PM   #21
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha1968 View Post
Hello. Why aren't the links available in the first message? https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...48&postcount=1
Take a look at message #11 in this thread. And perhaps my suggestion in message #12.

As you may have noticed, messages in green tend to be moderator messages.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:53 PM   #22
Sasha1968
Sasha1968 began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
Hello. Can I get a working link from this post?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sources View Post
This one should go on anything 8gb plus
Tolino_Android_Acro 2gb file
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dB...G-3AsDImqKcsQz
Sasha1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 09:17 PM   #23
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by sources View Post
This one should go on anything 8gb plus
Tolino_Android_Acro 2gb file
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dB...G-3AsDImqKcsQz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha1968 View Post
Hello. Can I get a working link from this post?
Density approximately that of osmium. Please read message #11 in this thread. Then read message #12 (yes, they both come after the message #1 that you are quoting). Follow up by reading messages #15 & #16 and #18 & #19.

Basically, the procedure is to request a link from @Waldy and he will send you a PM with the link. Easy peasy and it avoids public posting of links to proprietary software.

Last edited by DNSB; 09-15-2020 at 11:04 AM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 10:12 AM   #24
lu4t
lu4t began at the beginning.

Device: tolino
help to recover tolino shine

@Waldy would you please help me find a rom for my Tolino shine?

If you can also help me find some guide to follow, it would be much appreciated. I am on version 1.2.0 Rev 1561 (did a factory reset)

will wait patient for your PM

thanks in advance.
lu4t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 01:14 PM   #25
lu4t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldy View Post
@Peripathetic
Yes, that's right.
Can you please pm me with instructions for a shine 1? Thx!
Old 09-17-2020, 06:54 AM   #26
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lu4t View Post
Can you please pm me with instructions for a shine 1? Thx!
I donot have the Image but:
Use Win32DiskImager for writing the image to SD.
Use Minitool Partition Wizardfor expanding the Tolino Partition.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 07:51 AM   #27
lu4t

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
I donot have the Image but:
Use Win32DiskImager for writing the image to SD.
Use Minitool Partition Wizardfor expanding the Tolino Partition.
Thanks. I have all these tools already... what I am missing is the image to flash.
I have a Tolino Shine which is completely useless...
Old 09-17-2020, 10:38 AM   #28
Waldy
Connoisseur

@lu4t
You have blocked sending a private message, I cannot send you a private message.
Old 09-17-2020, 10:57 AM   #29
lu4t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldy View Post
@lu4t
You have blocked sending a private message, I cannot send you a private message.
I don't know how to activate de PM function... I am unable to PM anyone neither... maybe it is because I just signed in and I have to wait for some time to be able to send PMs...
Old 09-17-2020, 01:15 PM   #30
Grzesiek
Grzesiek began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Smile How to install a Kobo Clara HD firmware on a Tolino Shine 3

Hello,

I'd like to ask- is it possible to install a Kobo Clara HD firmware on a Tolino Shine 3? If it is- how to do it? Both readers have practicaly the same hardware. I think it should be possible to write a Kobo's system image on a sd card and replace the card in a Tolino, but if it will work?

Best regards :-)
Grzesiek is offline   Reply With Quote