Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-19-2020, 04:07 PM   #1
Gabrielarus
Gabrielarus began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max 3
File transfer from Onyx Max 3 to my PC

When I connect my Max 3 to my PC, I can only touch files in the WiFiTransfer folder that pops up in Windows Explorer, but I cannot move files from Books to my PC. Is this a fixed restriction? Does anyone know of a good overview of how to transfer files FROM the Onyx TO a PC (transferring from a PC to the Boox is easy, the other way around I have not yet figured out).
Gabrielarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 12:08 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 6/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielarus View Post
When I connect my Max 3 to my PC, I can only touch files in the WiFiTransfer folder that pops up in Windows Explorer, but I cannot move files from Books to my PC. Is this a fixed restriction? Does anyone know of a good overview of how to transfer files FROM the Onyx TO a PC (transferring from a PC to the Boox is easy, the other way around I have not yet figured out).
I am using WiFiFileTransfer Pro.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 10:49 AM   #3
M_Faust
Zealot
M_Faust doesn't litterM_Faust doesn't litterM_Faust doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 912, Onyx Boox Max, Max 3
I'm using TotalCommander for Android with Lan plugin for wireless transfer. It works in both directions.
For cable connection I'm using ADB plugin for TotalCommander for Windows.
M_Faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 11:22 AM   #4
rowe
Zealot
rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hi Reader Pro, Page, Tab Ultra C, Mira, Dasung Paperlike Colour
I use Google Drive
rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 01:17 PM   #5
Crowriver
Groupie
Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowriver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many!
You can also just connect wth a USB cable. Depending on model, you can just drag and drop, or I use free utility Android File Transfer (Mac) to transfer files.
Crowriver is offline   Reply With Quote