Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 09-15-2020, 07:02 AM   #1
bazz2004
Groupie
bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.

Device: Boyue Alita
Smile How you use your Alita and tips for others

This is just to start the thread. I'm here to learn more, rather than give tips. I've not found my Alita easy to get to grips with and now use it as a basic e-reader with the Librera app. Although it lacks the portability of a pocket sized unit it is nice to use. Mine is set to Minimalist display to hide all the stuff that was giving me brain ache.
bazz2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 07:43 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
The Alita, software and hardware, is ideal for creating handwritten notes and comments in pdf files such as:
- musical notes
- Study scripts
as a drawing device, ...
I use it with office applications and a Bluetooth keyboard as a garden / outdoor computer, also for e-mails and the Internet.
I also installed Kiwix with offline Wikipedia.
As a reader I only use it for Comix.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 09:08 AM   #3
mitra1
Zealot
mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis 2,ONYX boox max lumi
I am universitian student of maths,
I done the written and oral exams with Alita, it was better than keep foto to the papers.( Some frustations for 2 bugs but Alita worked satis well)
I kept notes in the class with alita
I read comics like ottischwenk
mitra1 is offline   Reply With Quote