Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-05-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
lorenz
lorenz began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-505
open links in loaded news

Hi,

I am just a new owner of a sony reader prs-505 and after i tried 5 minutes with their ebook library software, i was very happy about calibre

So far it works fine, but there is little thing I cant get out of my mind.

If at first I tried the "get news" two days ago, every thing worked fine and I liked the idea to read my daily news on the reader.

When I tried it again today, I noticed that I am not able to use the links in the news, to jump to the articles. First I thought its about the format and changed it from epub to pdf. But nothing changed.

As i am really new to this, I hope someone can help me with this.

greetings from Germany,

Lorenz
lorenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:15 AM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Most probably what's happening is that the links you're seeing in your articles point to other content on the internet not downloaded as part of your recipe. Some readers (desktop or Kindle) have the ability to launch a browser and follow the link, but the Sony does not.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert