Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 08:29 PM   #1
Lanyon
Lanyon doesn't litterLanyon doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS 505
Smile Getting Sony 505 as a Xmas Present....

So, to learn all about it, I have come to this forum.

My name is Jim Lanyon from the UK (Newcastle) avid reader and photographer.

Look forward to learning all about Ebooks and I hope I don't pester you all too much.

Regards

Jim
Lanyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:43 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Jim, I have no idea what I'm getting for Christmas
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2008, 05:21 AM   #3
AshW
Connoisseur
AshW doesn't litterAshW doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader
Hi Jim

In theory my 505 is a joint Christmas/Birthday present, but I got it before these dates.
AshW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:42 AM   #4
Wordcrasher
Addict
Wordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Fire 2015, Kindle Paperwhite
Hi Jim, and welcome.
I ordered an eBookwise as birthday present for myself.
Now I gotta think about Xmas...
Wordcrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:22 AM   #5
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome That's a great pressie to get!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2008, 11:27 AM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Jim and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 back in January and am very pleased with it. You've really got something to look forward to
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote