Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 09-29-2013, 08:29 AM   #16
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
I'm still reading the Satanic Verses and enjoying the intricate story lines and the riches of the words. I'm not far enough in the book to give a reading review though.
In the meantime, I got distracted by another book, yes
Spoiler:
This week, a month before its American release, Donna Tartt's new novel 'The Goldfinch' is released in The Netherlands. I've read it and loved it. She is a master in describing secrets and the anguish of persons in a tight spot.
Also I like the Dutch painter and his work, which plays a big role in the book.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2676815.html
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote