Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-11-2013, 09:26 AM   #1
angyla
angyla began at the beginning.

Device: Touch and Fire
Cool Never mind, I figured it out but it wont let me delete. Sorry

It wont let me delete the post, but I figured it out. Thank you.

Last edited by angyla; 04-11-2013 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Tried deleting it but it wont let me edit is my only option.
angyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:35 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
Please leave your posts intact for the most part. Adding a [Solved] to the subject is good, but not required. Posting a new Reply of what you found (even if it was simply Operator error) will help others. This forum is about sharing your Calibre experience. Thank you
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote