Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-14-2013, 04:02 AM   #16
bladex01
bladex01 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle4 Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldLincoln View Post
Every time I open Calibre I feel good about it.

Kovid!!!
bladex01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #17
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
As I got my Sony ebook reader, I thought I had to use the Sony software and it didn't work in so many ways for me. I've got very frustated and often yelled at my computer.

Then I found calibre YES! Finally a program that did ALL I wanted and even so much more. There isn't a problem that couldn't be solved or a wish that stayed unaswered. Everytime I think it would be nice if I could do this or that in calibre I find out that I actually CAN DO ALL OF IT.

It helped me so much to get my library in the way that I wanted it and not a softwareprogram dictating me the other way around.

I love, love, love calibre and everyone who creat plugins for it, including everyone in this forum who helps answering questions when people don't know how to do things.

I love you all!

MiniMouse

Last edited by MiniMouse; 10-14-2013 at 01:30 PM.
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #18
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
I love calibre because without it my reading life, which is to say, my life, would seriously suck!!

Barty is online now   Reply With Quote