Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-17-2012, 07:42 AM   #1
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
any feedback on hard shell cases for large e-readers?

My 9.2" ebook reader still never leaves the house, as I am afraid it will be damaged in my crowded backpack.

I have seen (online) several EVA hard shell cases, but when I check their video reviews it always looks like they are not really rigid, and would bend. Of course, I want to avoid the risk of torsion and consequent damage to my ereader-s screen.

Can anyone recommend a good real hard shell (that possibly won't break the bank) that won't bend? Any experience with the Slappa M.X. Hardbody netbook case?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:29 PM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
well, since I see this is a hot thread ...

I took the plunge, and can report it is really good, solid and rigid. Only thing to bear in mind, it is 9cm deep (which of course they do tell you), which is much more than anything else I have seen around. However there are internal pockets that you can use to store other stuff without the risk of the pockets bulging so much that they will touch the reader inside, so all should be fine.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert