Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 01-25-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
sjwooten
Edge User

Graphics tablet side of Pocket Edge is acting crazy.

I haven't used my pocket edge much since I got it a few months ago and I was just playing a game on it this evening when all of a sudden the screen started flickering wildly and sort of went monochrome. I shut it of and turned it back on...same thing. Then I tried to reset and when I do that it instantly shuts down and then nothing, will not reboot. Turn the power button back on and it is still fickering and the colors on the screen are just terrible. It's running dingo 1.11 but I did notice when I first turned it on I checked for new update and error popped up and said force close. This thing hasn't been used a total of 10 hours since I received it and I don't know what to do. Any ideas?

Old 01-25-2011, 09:44 PM   #2
borisb
Edge User

Call Tech Support immediately Sounds like you need a repair or replacement.

Advert
Old 01-27-2011, 04:23 PM   #3
ericvh
Edge User

try the screen in different orientations. I had similar problems with my original edge and then realized that if I bent the LCD side all the way back (so I could see one screen or the other) the problem went away. I'm waiting on an RMA# for the return process (1 month before warrantee expires)