Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-11-2011, 12:45 AM   #1
bookmeal
Connoisseur
bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: benQ
Do you have problem uploading files at yahoo mail?

I cannot upload files at yahoo mail, it takes forever to attach, and it's never finish the attaching process. It's not a big file that I am sending. It's been like this for a week.

What should I do?

Anyone using yahoo mail ? Do you have this problem ?

I tried email yahoo service, but no reply.

I don't want to register for gmail, coz they require you to give them you cellphone number. And same as hotmail, I used to have one, but one day they ask for my cellphone number also for some sort of confirm/ approval. That's why I changed to yahoo mail.

Kind of sick and tire....with all these.
bookmeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:42 PM   #2
Kevin8or
Guru
Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I've sent attachments within the last week w/o problem. However, I use the paid service and POP3 interface. Could make a difference. I don't know.
Kevin8or is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert