Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-29-2012, 10:07 AM   #331
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet56 View Post
I've been wanting to get all Mary Stewart's books in ebooks too and I did find Touch Not The Cat at Amazon for Kindle, at Kobobooks and I think I saw it at Books on Board too.

What I really want are the Elsie Lee books in ebook format!
I haven't thought ofher in years! I loved her books. It would be great if they would come out in eBook format.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #332
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
FREE:

Raven's Bride by Kate Silver
Genre: Historical Romance (European Renaissance)
Former Publisher: Zebra Precious Gem (2000)
Former Title: Anna and the Gentleman
Note: Repeat Freebie (Feb 2012)

UNTIL YOU by Sandra Marton
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Note: She is a very well known Harlequin Present author.

Too Darn Hot by Pamela Burford
Note: She's an autobuy for me.

Falling for Chloe by Diane Farr
Genre: Regency
Former Publisher: Signet Regency Romance (2000)
Note: I love getting these for Free!

Blood and Treasure (A Romancing the Pirate Novel)
Genre: Historical Romance (Pirates!)
Former Title: Upon a Moonlit Sea (2009 Golden Heart finalist)
Note: The rest of the series is by Carina Press which I just bought over the weekend.
There is a self published novella here.
Note: I bought this one a few months back.

Last edited by Blossom; 08-30-2012 at 01:20 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #333
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
OOh today is quite a yummy day for freebies!
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:09 PM   #334
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

SALE! Teresa Medeiros $3.99
  • Yours Until Dawn
  • One Night of Scandal (Fairleigh 2)
  • The Vampire Who Loved Me (Kane Trilogy 2)
  • After Midnight (Kane Trilogy 1)
  • Some Like It Wild (Some Like It...2)
  • Some Like It Wicked (Some Like It...1)

These are historicals. She's an autobuy for me. I don't know why they call it the Kane Trilogy because there is only two books in the series. I read them both and loved them! Not to mention she is a really nice person on Facebook. I love her writing. She is funny and her characters are fun!
Old 08-29-2012, 02:17 PM   #335
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Nook Daily Deal: $1.99

Priced Match at Amazon:
The Edge of Desire (Bastion Club 8) by Stephanie Laurens
Genre: Regency
Publisher: Avon (2009)
Old 08-29-2012, 06:39 PM   #336
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Too Darn Hot by Pamela Burford
Note: She's an autobuy for me.
The link above for Too Darn Hot is wonky. The blurb sounds good; I'm putting it on my Kindle right away
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #337
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I just noticed a title on my WL went down to .99 so I bought it. Twisted Hunger by Marilyn Campbell. I read the beginning and it looks really good. Romance suspense.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #338
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet56 View Post
I've been wanting to get all Mary Stewart's books in ebooks too and I did find Touch Not The Cat at Amazon for Kindle, at Kobobooks and I think I saw it at Books on Board too.

What I really want are the Elsie Lee books in ebook format!
The problem with Mary Stewart is that some of her books have been illegally put up at Amazon as eBooks. So my suggestion is not to buy any of her books as eBooks until you see the same eBook at another shop.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:08 AM   #339
Janet56
Enthusiast
Janet56 will become famous soon enoughJanet56 will become famous soon enoughJanet56 will become famous soon enoughJanet56 will become famous soon enoughJanet56 will become famous soon enoughJanet56 will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Libra, Forma (8 and 32 gb), Sage, Kindle Oasis
I will most likely be buying the Mary Stewart books from Books on Board, cheaper and they take Paypal. The covers there look the same as the ones on Amazon so I would presume they are legal.
Janet56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:20 AM   #340
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I just noticed a title on my WL went down to .99 so I bought it. Twisted Hunger by Marilyn Campbell. I read the beginning and it looks really good. Romance suspense.
I grabbed it.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:22 AM   #341
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
The link above for Too Darn Hot is wonky. The blurb sounds good; I'm putting it on my Kindle right away
Fixed! I don't know how that keeps happening.
I bought this at smashwords two years ago during RAEW. She doesn't have too many books out but all of them sound pretty good.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:24 PM   #342
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Susan Mallery's latest Fool's Gold book, All Summer Long, is on sale for $1.99

By the way, how do you insert the link using only the title as the tag in the post?

http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Long-Fo...ls+gold+series
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #343
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Copy your link.

In the top of the reply window is an icon of a tiny blue 'world' with a little link at the bottom of it. When you hover your mouse over it it says "Insert Link". Click on that. In the box that pops up paste your link. Click OK.

Note that what's pasted has part highlighted in blue. Before you click anything else, type a name for the link. It will replace the highlighted text with your link name.

Make sure you click after
Code:
[/URL]
for any additional text you want to add in the Reply field.

Clear as mud?
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:46 PM   #344
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Question for all you romance book fans...

Have any of you read the 50 Shades of Grey books? Was going to try them out with the audio books, but every review by readers I read said that the 1st book was lame, and sorry they wasted their money. People mentioned the dialogue was sophomoric, certain stupid phrases used over and over, and the guy was a pompus jerk...
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:14 PM   #345
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
@bookratt - DON'T DO IT! Biggest waste of time, even to listen to them. Just my 2 cents! My only saving grace is that I didn't BUY THEM cause had I, I would have requested my money back. Was able to get them from the library.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote