Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-10-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
Mostly Math
Groupie
Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (loaned out), KoboTouch (given away), KoboVox, KoboGlo, AuraHD
Kudos for the Touch

I know there may be some glitches along the way, but I figured we should have one thread with no b*tching or complaining

I LOVE my new Kobo Touch
Mostly Math is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
Sooty
Sooty trips the light fantastic.Sooty trips the light fantastic.Sooty trips the light fantastic.Sooty trips the light fantastic.Sooty trips the light fantastic.Sooty trips the light fantastic.Sooty trips the light fantastic.Sooty trips the light fantastic.Sooty trips the light fantastic.Sooty trips the light fantastic.Sooty trips the light fantastic.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi Touch, iTouch, Kobo Vox
I got mine today as they were released today...buying in the store.

Prezzy from my wonderful husband who basically shocked me and had me in tears He got it as a reward for me as I'm working on something that has taken quite a while.

I lubs my honey.

(And yes, he's on this board too!)
Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
Tony1988
Guru
Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooty View Post

Prezzy from my wonderful husband who basically shocked me and had me in tears He got it as a reward for me as I'm working on something that has taken quite a while.

I lubs my honey.

Gezzz I cant even shock or make my gf cry with jewlery. Maybe I need to get her an ereader.
Tony1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:17 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooty View Post

I lubs my honey.

Hi Sooty!

Guess I'd better update the list of devices eh..
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote