Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #1
forumshrew
forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Asus Transformer
Can e-ink readers do this?

Currently using 10.1 inch asus transformer tf101 tablet.

My tablet ebook reader app is Moon Rear Pro, which I love. It allows me to highlight text (from epub book or PDF) then I export the highlighted text to jota+ text editor. Saving jota text file I then copy it to desktop pc for further editing or whatever in Microsoft Word.

I like the easy on the eyes e-ink of e-readers (do a lot of reading and highlighting). But must be able to highlight and export for desktop.

My Question: Can any e-readers do the same as above, with e-pub and PDF format or just e-pub if needed? Thanks for any feedback.
forumshrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:38 PM   #2
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
You can probably do that with a rooted Nook Simple Touch, but you'll have to root and install Moon Reader Pro. Make sure that Moon Reader is compatible with the Nook version of Android before buying, I think it's 1.5 or 1.6.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2013, 01:56 PM   #3
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Kindles can highlight mobi files, and all highlights get saved to a text file. Not sure if that happens when highlighting PDFs, though.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote