Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 02-16-2009, 02:23 PM   #1
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Is there an easy way?

I have two ebooks where the formatting is messed up, ( I mean paragraphs out of place, only two lines to a page at the end of chapters, spacing's wonky, two words per line in places, etc.) One is in .lit format, and the other is a text file (.txt). Is there an "easy" way to fix these, or am I going to have to take them into Word and do it the hard way?
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 03:06 AM   #2
Jhonny
Banned
Jhonny began at the beginning.

Device: none
get new ones
Jhonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2009, 11:57 PM   #3
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
try book designer. it should make your job easier... Hopefully. its pretty good on the importing. check out the links in my sig
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote