55-59 4 14.81%
60-69 2 7.41%
70-79 1 3.70%
80+ 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2008, 06:56 PM   #1
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
How old are you?

I didn't find a poll about this, so here it is. I suspect the average user in MR would be between 35-50 years old, but I might be wrong. Let's see what's the case here.

Last edited by Over; 06-24-2008 at 06:59 PM.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:03 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
You left out 40-49.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2008, 07:05 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
There already was a poll. One thing i learned is that 65+ has to be differentiated more.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:08 PM   #4
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
You left out 40-49.

No I didn't

(Or Nate corrected it )
Old 06-24-2008, 07:09 PM   #5
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
You left out 40-49.
Fixed.
Advert
Old 06-24-2008, 07:11 PM   #6
Over
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
There already was a poll. One thing i learned is that 65+ has to be differentiated more.
I've checked a poll the age when people start reading ebooks, which is different from what I'm asking here. Btw, thanks for editing the poll
Old 06-24-2008, 07:15 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
No I didn't

(Or Nate corrected it )
Hmm, I knew you were going to say that. back at ya

Last edited by daffy4u; 03-02-2009 at 02:31 AM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:15 PM   #8
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
I've checked a poll the age when people start reading ebooks, which is different from what I'm asking here. Btw, thanks for editing the poll
With that poll, most thought it was current age, and answered accordingly.

Tags
clouds of enlightenment