Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 07-20-2010, 11:29 AM   #1336
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Well - vampires do sleep the entire day!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:43 AM   #1337
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
So does happy_terd.
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:50 AM   #1338
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sorry!

I meant ecstatic_pantload.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:46 PM   #1339
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
Sorry!

dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:09 PM   #1340
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
And necking!!
In a western necking may mean something entirely different and related to a necktie partly.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:15 PM   #1341
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Sorry!

Well, he did ask for it with that name...
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:36 PM   #1342
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
In a western necking may mean something entirely different and related to a necktie partly.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:36 PM   #1343
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Well, he did ask for it with that name...
A little slow over here .... *NOW* I understand joyous_cowpat!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:39 PM   #1344
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
A little slow over here .... *NOW* I understand joyous_cowpat!
See, this is what I was saying. I'd have to reread all installments to get all the names right.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:58 PM   #1345
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Yes, I am also fond of Kindlekitten's tushie.
I did spend a good deal of time in this saga watching it bouncing up and down.

I am honored that my comments were included.
My attorney, not so much.
ok, if my tushie contributions make everyone happy I take all of the credit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Thank you everyone......

It doesn't have to end, does it ?
this is the song that never ends!

Quote:
No!!! And again... NO!!

We want more... the space saga, the kung fu special, the horror version, the romance nov - errr, no, not that one. I see a whole genre of non-genre specific tales, an entire series of unrelated books... my own publishing company... [crap, did I say that outloud]....
and once again gunplay! I was promised gunplay! at least explosions!

Quote:
It didn't fit in, I just tossed it in there for exactly the reason you mentioned - I though it would be incongruously funny
I'd make a good reporter and take everything completely out of context

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
You're so out of it GeoffC -- it's Vampire Erotica - that's what's cool now!
With or without tushies!
be unique! to not submit to peer pressure! drop the vampire eroticA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
yep! necktie parties are not fun for all participants
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:06 PM   #1346
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
See, this is what I was saying. I'd have to reread all installments to get all the names right.
And I was so proud of that one! You try to find a humorous variant of happy_terd!
Old 07-20-2010, 02:20 PM   #1347
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
And I was so proud of that one! You try to find a humorous variant of happy_terd!
Actually, I got it when it was first used .... but later couldn't remember who it referred to (cuz he was call h_t after that, rather than happy_terd!). I knew I used to know ..... but short of re-reading all of it, I couldn't remember who it referred to.

Yup -- VERRRY nice pun!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 04:04 PM   #1348
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User

Quote:
Well, cow pat was not in my vocabulary. I tended to use " Bouse de vache."

It's the same end product.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:53 PM   #1349
recluse
Banned

carefree_crap
merry_manure
jolly_dingleberry
elated_dump
pleased_poo
laughing_loaf
jovial_diarrhea
euphoric_feces
gleeful_guano
beaming_bowel movement
silly_sh*t

The Skidmark Kid

Last edited by recluse; 07-20-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:13 PM   #1350
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
be unique! to not submit to peer pressure! drop the vampire eroticA
From a great height into a furnace or preferably a shredder so they can be composted...
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote