Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 03-08-2018, 11:30 AM   #1
lbschenkel
Enthusiast
lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'lbschenkel has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Aura 1, Kindle DXG, Kindle PW2
[Store Plugin] Bokon.se

This plugin adds Bokon.se (a Swedish bookstore) to the list of supported book stores in Calibre.

Note:
Although I believe the implementation is basically complete and there are no known issues, I would like to get additional testing (especially Swedish users) before declaring it "stable" (1.0).

Usage:
Just make sure that the store is selected in the "Get books" dialog.

Installation:
Download the attached zip file and install the plugin manually, then restart Calibre as described in Introduction to plugins.

History:
Spoiler:
  • 0.1.0 (2018-03-08): Initial release

Source code:
https://github.com/lbschenkel/calibre-store-bokon_se
Attached Files
File Type: zip bokon_se.zip (3.4 KB, 82793 views)
lbschenkel is offline   Reply With Quote