Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-08-2009, 08:31 AM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Pizza loving

OK...I have a few favorite types of Pizza.

New York Style, thin crispy crust, lots of cheese and greasy red oil. The one my wife makes is the best (of course!).

Let's see what your type of Pizza is best for you. Details please.
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:37 AM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
I like the regular crust, but I'm with you on the grease! Gotta get it to soak up in the crust!

I like pepperoni, but I pick them all off and eat them separately.

Another good one is grilled pizza. Get some pizza dough, make it into the shape you want, throw it on the grill, flip it when that side is cooked, then pour pizza sauce, fresh sliced mozz and a little basil if you want then shut the lid of the grill. It is SO GOOD. And easy, too.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2009, 08:51 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Original Chicago Deep Dish Pizza. Love it!

Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:51 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i'm getting hungry for pizza now. i don't know if i have a favorite kind (because i don't eat it so often...) but i like it with a lot of vegetables on top !!! especially fresh tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers, eggplant... miam, pizza !!!!!! *stomach rumbling*
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:59 AM   #5
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
I guess I'm a freaky kind of pizza lover. Love pizza, but HATE all that thick, heavy, gooey, stringy cheese. Hate it with a passion. I like just a bit of cheese on my pizza, a very light layer. I know that lots of heavy, stringy cheese is what most people LOVE about pizza. But not me. Other than that, I'm really pretty normal I think.

To each his own.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2009, 10:13 AM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Oh Alex! That's my favorite also! Deep dish Chicago style pizza PIE cooked in a cake pan with high sides, filled 2 inches with cheese and sauce and meat and veggies and ...... slurp ...... must stop now, drooling insensibly .....
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:15 AM   #7
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

I want to go to Chicago just so I can have that pizza. MMmmmMMMMmm!
Old 05-08-2009, 11:17 AM   #8
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
this is gross...
intriguing....
and makes you think... "heck you might aswell..."

introducing ... ::: Drum rolll:::

the pizza burger... in case you need two fast food items at once...

Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:23 AM   #9
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Holy moly that actually looks delicious.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:35 AM   #10
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Thin crust for me, any topping, or the result is many of these:

And no pineapple please, sweets don't belong on a pizza. And those desert pizzas are just gross.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:42 AM   #11
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
home - made - only.

Thick base - parcooked, topped with tomato/onion (sieve to remove juice first - gently heat this), pile on raw onion, sweet pepper, pineapple, tomato and not too much vegan cheese. Cook further until cheese starts to melt, serve with the heated juice. Occasional addons include mushroom/vegan sausage/courgette ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #12
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

OK, this is something you might have to talk your local Pizza Hut into doing, but pizza on thick crust with nothing but cheese and green olives is delicious! Ask them to leave off the sauce.

If your local PH doesn't include green olives as a topping, you might have to say, "Well, would you get some off the salad bar and put them on there, please?" And suddenly it becomes possible.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:47 AM   #13
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
home - made - only.

Thick base - parcooked, topped with tomato/onion (sieve to remove juice first - gently heat this), pile on raw onion, sweet pepper, pineapple, tomato and not too much vegan cheese. Cook further until cheese starts to melt, serve with the heated juice. Occasional addons include mushroom/vegan sausage/courgette ....

OK Veggie Boy, that sounds good but you forgot the pepperoni, sausage, ham, and BACON.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:53 AM   #14
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
OK Veggie Boy, that sounds good but you forgot the pepperoni, sausage, ham, and BACON.

only one way to answer that ....

pffffttttt .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:55 AM   #15
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Original Chicago Deep Dish Pizza. Love it!

Ahh, Alex! A man after my own Chicagoan heart!! There's nothing like the deep dish! Gino's East, downtown Chicago. Yum!! Now I'm homesick.

Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote