Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 09-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #1
jmseight
Zealot
jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3G, Kindle Touch 3G, iRiver Story HD, Sony Reader
Superuser permission no longer works

Hi,

I have a rooted PRS-T1.

I reformatted the system partition to get more inodes, and it was successful.

I downloaded a couple of apps from Android market place, and deleted some.

But now I cannot get superuser permission on the system.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,
James
jmseight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:34 AM   #2
uboot
Evangelist
uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.

Device: Kobo Mini, Tolino Epos 2
You may try connecting via adb shell and run fix_permissions.sh (see wiki description)
uboot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2012, 01:58 PM   #3
Areka
Enthusiast
Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: enTourage edge, 2 rooted pocket edge, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Aura HD
Hi, there!
I have a the same problem. i have been using my rooted t1 since january but it got stuck while reading in Repligo. Had to reset it and this time apps lost permissions or how ever you say that. First tried in terminal the fix_permission call but didn't work like before and later i was not allowed to write anything in terminal, by than superuser stoped working too, all apps force closing.
I got adb shell running on my windows pc but when i try to connect to the t1 i get the device not found message.
I don't know if i have shared enough information to get someone to help me, i'm not an android guru , i just learn while trying out new things.
Thanks in advance.
Areka is offline   Reply With Quote