Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-21-2016, 12:04 PM   #46
John A. A. Logan
Connoisseur
John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
On sale at 99 pence/99 Cents until 24 May - 234th review just in on Amazon USA! - "Please read on for an excerpt from a darkly brilliant psychological thriller" - Kindle Nation Daily

http://us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...e&e=83eae793af
John A. A. Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 11:46 AM   #47
John A. A. Logan
Connoisseur
John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

241st review of The Survival of Thomas Ford (and the 81st five-star review) now in on Amazon.com - Thankyou, Sandra!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-r...SIN=1511527145

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas Ford, November 5, 2016
By Sandra L. Foster
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Survival of Thomas Ford (Kindle Edition)
This was a rather strange story but I still liked it. I pretty much had no idea what was going to happen next. It's kin of hard to swallow when a guy is willing to support an opportunistic woman who is trying to blackmail him but he did. It was an off the wall thriller. The ending left me scratching my head. All I can say is read it and see for yourself. It held my interest and that is probably the best thing I can say about it.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:40 AM   #48
John A. A. Logan
Connoisseur

250th review of The Survival of Thomas Ford just in on Amazon.com - Thank-you, Lj!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-r...SIN=1511527145

4.0 out of 5 stars Reap what you sow, May 8, 2017
By Lj
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Survival of Thomas Ford (Kindle Edition)
This book started a little slow but it held my interest as it danced me through. In the end there are consequences for the evil you allow entry into your soul. Good book
Old 08-11-2019, 09:57 AM   #49
John A. A. Logan
Connoisseur

New 4-star review just in for The Survival of Thomas Ford -

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-r...at_pdctrvw_srp

"The title is accurate, but seems very dicey at times in the story.
Great study of the underside of the society T. Ford lives in. The character construction is good enough that i could relate most of them to people i know."

Tags
contemporary, fiction, literary, scottish, thriller