Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-01-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
jenifer.ezread
EZ Read Team Member
jenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enough

Device: EZ Read Pocket Pro
November Announcements & Support Thread

Forumers,

I firstly want to address any of your support issues. I realize that mistakes are made as a company rep, and I've tried my hardest to be a good medium between our techies and our customers. Right here and right now, if you have any physical issue with your device, please either mention it here. Or, you can email support@astak.com and cc your message to my personal email address, jenifera@ezread.com

It saddens me to hear that people are not receiving help, or are afraid to even try because of poor experiences other customers have had. Please do not hesitate to message me at any point with any of your questions.

On a different note, I realize our social media sites are "blowing up" with news. Basically, we are going through 10 weeks of book related promotions to celebrate our redesign. Right now, we are hosting a high school writing competition for November.

You can check back weekly here for all the latest information about our contests: http://www.ezread.com/activity.asp

And winners are announced on our Facebook. You don't have to have a Facebook account or even be logged in to read our book reviews and check out the news: www.facebook.com/ezreadbookstore

As you know, I'm primarily on the eBookstore team. I unfortunately do not have an update to our eBook reader stock situation, and I have been pestering and prodding for news. As soon as I know, you'll know!

-Jenifer
jenifer.ezread is offline   Reply With Quote