Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-06-2011, 09:15 PM   #1
egarbacz
egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Boox Nova2
epub output not rendering correctly in ADE

I have a file that was once a Kindle DRMed book. The DRM was removed and the output was converted to EPUB using the defaults in Calibre version 0.7.42. The resulting epub displays great in the Calibre reader and Stanza on my iPhone. However, on ADE and iFlow on the iPhone there are missing sections. It starts with the table of contents missing. The file jumps from the opening image to the middle of a paragraph. As you move through the file you also see missing chunks of text at the beginning of each chapter and the chapter image is missing. Again I only see this behavior in ADE and iFlow, BTW iFlow uses Adobe tech to render on the iPhone so I assume this is why I only see this on those readers. Has anyone seen this before and if so know how to work around? Thanks,

Ed G.
egarbacz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:31 PM   #2
egarbacz
egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Boox Nova2
Ignore my previous question, I should have checked for a Calibre update first. I upgraded to the latest version, reconverted and it works fine now. Thanks,

Ed G.
egarbacz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert