Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 10:23 AM   #136
LoneTech
Zealot
LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.

Device: PocketBook Pro 903
I certainly didn't expect to see this after being absent a while. For what it's worth, I really appreciate mtravellerh's and forkosigan's efforts - the things I took issue with are upstream. And while some of them are rooted in greed, I believe a considerable amount is ignorance; the SDK and kernel sources aren't any more valuable by withholding them (in fact, it's a legal liability).
Old 03-09-2011, 06:51 PM   #137
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
mtravellerh and Forkosian are both the ones who are standing in frontline. They are/were the ones available. They took off most of the blast while being fed with informations which simply don't stand the test of time.

Still they are employees of Pocketbook, so you will never hear a word from them against PB if they are taking they employment seriously by any means.

The real problem are the officials in Kiew who simply don't give a damn.
"X users are complaining? 'kay. Y customers are buying? Great! Do those Y customers know of the complaints of the X users? No? Phew! Let's go on."

You will never hear any seriously meant apology or see any satisfactory remedy from the officials in Kiew. End of line.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:59 PM   #138
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Thank you for those comments, and I think they're as good a note as any to end this thread on, as it has become apparent that this thread has clearly outlived its purpose.

Moderator Notice
Thread Closed by unanimous agreement of the Moderating Team.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 03-09-2011 at 07:02 PM.
Closed Thread