Arash28
Arash28 began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 6 Plus
Remove DRM

Hi
I'm Persian
Sorry I Can't Writing English Very Good

I Want "Remove DRM" from Under Files (Persian ePub & PDF) But I Can't

Calibre, Adobe Digital Editions, Any DRM Removal and Many Other Softwares Tested. But not Working for This Files

Please Help Me

[Attached ebooks deleted]

Last edited by pdurrant; 02-19-2017 at 04:23 AM.
Arash28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 11:07 PM   #17
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
We can't give detailed instructions for DRM removal. Please google for Apprentice Alf's blog to find people there who might be able to help.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2017, 12:54 AM   #18
Arash28
Arash28 began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
We can't give detailed instructions for DRM removal. Please google for Apprentice Alf's blog to find people there who might be able to help.
Thanks
Arash28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 06:42 AM   #19
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Moderator Notice

Please don't post copyright material to MobileRead without authorisation from the copyright holder..
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
azw, drm, kindle