Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-05-2007, 06:06 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Do we have an "Ebook Chat" thread?

I think it would be interesting to have a thread going where we talk about/review recent purchases and/or public domain books.

For example: I had a question a few weeks ago about Neal Stephenson's Baroque Cycle of three books on Connect and how they were mispriced. Based upon some comments, I've gone ahead and purchased "Cryptonomicon" although I have yet to read it.

Two of my recent purchases were Haruki Murakami titles. I've finished one and am about 60 screenshots away from finishing the second one - "Sputnik Sweetheart." I'm a huge Murakami fan.

I'm contemplating purchasing the 5-book bundle by James Clemens. Interestingly, when I bought my Reader a complete novel by Rollins (Clemens) was on it. I read that and enjoyed it so much that I was thinking about buying the bundle. Although I read some thrillers (and I'm reading even more now), I discovered Rollins as a direct result of buying the Reader.

I think it would be interesting to talk about our purchases and impressions about some of the titles we decide to add to on our Reader.

Well?

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-05-2007 at 06:08 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:13 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Thread? We have a whole forum for Book Recommendations.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2007, 06:16 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Found it! Thanks!!!!
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:17 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
You're most welcome.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote