Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 11-25-2010, 03:52 AM   #1
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Blue folder for Iriver

Has anyone else noticed that the little folder beside the name Iriver is sometimes blue and sometimes not?

At first I thought it was blue when there were unread messages, but it doesn't seem to be so. It can be clue or white with unread messages, and without.

Anyone any theories?
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:02 AM   #2
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

So nobody else knows either? Or nobody else has noticed? Or nobody else gives a damn!
Advert
Old 11-27-2010, 03:17 AM   #3
samac
Connoisseur
samac doesn't littersamac doesn't litter

Device: EB03 iriver story
The only odd thing I have seen is from the hidden L.E.D under the bottom left hand corner.

My screen is only shades of grey so I'm not sure where you are seeing blue, or in fact a folder icon, as I cannot find one on my iriver story.

samac
samac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:24 AM   #4
James_Wilde
Guru

Ah, I was not clear enough. I mean on MR, when one scrolls down through E-book readers, one comes to the forum for Iriver. It's that folder icon I mean. Sorry.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:09 PM   #5
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
G'day James,
Yes, I have often wondered myself what it signified. At first I assumed it meant there were new messages, but after several occasions of clicking on it to find nothing unread, I decided that wasn't it. And just now it was blank but I clicked on it anyway because I haven't wandered past in a while, and here you are with a new post.

Gakk, long answer, sorry. Only meant to say: not a clue.
(Why didn't I just say that?! ;-) )
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2010, 03:29 AM   #6
James_Wilde
Guru

Exactly! There's no logic behind it that I can see either.