Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-04-2006, 06:21 AM   #1
Harry Flashman
Harry Flashman began at the beginning.

New Reader Owner, One Happy Bunny

Hi All

Just thought I would make my first post. I am based in the UK and have been waiting for something like the reader for so long I couldn't wait for a UK launch so dived into ebay and picked one up.

This is my first experience with e-books and I have to say I am mightily impressed with the Sony Reader.

I have had it around a week now and had a couple of long train journeys to test it on - what can i say fantastic! I am ploughing through books at a rate of knots!

Anyway just wanted to post and say Hi and thanks for all the great info, details and advice everyone provides on here - without it, I wouldn't have taken the plunge!
Harry Flashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 08:35 AM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome Harry! Glad you found us and that you are finding your Reader so much fun!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert