Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-11-2014, 08:21 AM   #61
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
In my case, I read action scenes much faster than other scenes. Not because I don't like it, but just because action *is* faster, so I read faster.

My typing speed depends on the music I'm listening to. Quite slow when it's new age, very fast when it's something groovy like Booker T. And The MG's or Dire Straits. If it's German Sjlager or Dutch Levenslied, I don't type. Then I'm busy finding a club to bash in the radio, along with the head of the person who put that on.

Last edited by Katsunami; 01-11-2014 at 08:23 AM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:29 AM   #62
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
I'm with you here.
There is something equally nauseating like Schlager: Volksmusik
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2014, 06:00 AM   #63
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Oh my me to a T

applesauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
In my case, I read action scenes much faster than other scenes. Not because I don't like it, but just because action *is* faster, so I read faster.

My typing speed depends on the music I'm listening to. Quite slow when it's new age, very fast when it's something groovy like Booker T. And The MG's or Dire Straits. If it's German Sjlager or Dutch Levenslied, I don't type. Then I'm busy finding a club to bash in the radio, along with the head of the person who put that on.
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote