Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-29-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
raem
raem began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G
Software Recommendations for Kindle Touch?

I'm a new kindle touch 3g user. I know absolutely nothing about which software must i use and where can i get these software.

Turning pdf files to mobi, using google reader or any rss feed from kindle, to send reading pieces to kindle from web, get newspaper automatically, or anything else that i don't know now.. What are the softwares, how can get and use them, an so on?

This is my fisrt thread, and i'm not native speaker of English. I apologise from now for my probable mistakes etc.
raem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Calibre - calibre-ebook.com

Check the Calibre section here too.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #3
raem
raem began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G
Thank you

i'had just get calibre, and now, i'm exploring it.

i get "send to kindle" also.

Is conversion from epub to mobi available by using calibre?
raem is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle touch 3g, new users, software