Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-22-2020, 06:59 AM   #166
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
It looks to me as if you have the ability to send PMs.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:14 PM   #167
uels
uels can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uels can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uels can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uels can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uels can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uels can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uels can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uels can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uels can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uels can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uels can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW4
Thanks, now the option to send PMs showed up
uels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:39 PM   #168
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I reckon someone drove by, fixed uels' PM, but forgot to leave a calling card
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 04:11 AM   #169
elvvis
elvvis began at the beginning.

Device: PW4, tolino epos 2
Please enable PM.
Thank you.
elvvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 10:54 AM   #170
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

^^Looks as if you can.
Old 02-23-2020, 11:58 AM   #171
elvvis
elvvis began at the beginning.

Device: PW4, tolino epos 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
^^Looks as if you can.
Thank you @issybird, it looked like it wasn't working.
elvvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 06:46 AM   #172
NocDeep
NocDeep began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647B
Good afternoon I am new to this forum and have asked the moderators several times to unlock the messaging system for me, I desperately need new firmware, and would really appreciate it if you could allow messages, but I have not heard back, can someone please unlock this feature for me please
NocDeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 07:18 AM   #173
issybird
o saeclum infacetum

Quote:
Originally Posted by NocDeep View Post
Good afternoon I am new to this forum and have asked the moderators several times to unlock the messaging system for me, I desperately need new firmware, and would really appreciate it if you could allow messages, but I have not heard back, can someone please unlock this feature for me please
It’s been enabled.

But let me observe that you joined the forum only a few hours ago. Not only am I not aware of several (or any) requests, in any case a spot of patience is called for. No one is sitting around to process requests and reports as they come in.

As a general FYI to those looking, the best and fastest way to get our attention is via the report mechanism. For those who want PMs enabled, posting here is your best route.
Old 02-27-2020, 06:09 PM   #174
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Could one of the Admins enable this member's Private Messaging, so I can tell them I moved their post ==>> https://www.mobileread.com/forums/member.php?u=307190

BR
Old 02-27-2020, 07:12 PM   #175
issybird
o saeclum infacetum

^^Done.
Old 02-27-2020, 10:42 PM   #176
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)

Ta muchly

BR
Old 03-02-2020, 03:19 AM   #177
alkj90
alkj90 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Please enable PM'ing for me. I'm trying to request a jb. Thanks!
alkj90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 03:24 AM   #178
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkj90 View Post
Please enable PM'ing for me. I'm trying to request a jb. Thanks!
You seem to have access.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 05:06 PM   #179
cheenius
cheenius began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Please enable PMs for me as well
cheenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 06:06 PM   #180
issybird
o saeclum infacetum

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheenius View Post
Please enable PMs for me as well
It looks as if they’re enabled.

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature